Unfortunately, the only way to change the driving hours on your policy is to cancel the current policy and buy a new one with more driving hours.

You can cancel your policy by clicking on the vehicle on your dashboard and selecting the policy you would like to cancel.


Fill in the cancellation form by clicking "Modify policy" and fill in the cancellation form. Please add a valid reason for cancelling the policy and fill in all the details.

Bank details are mandatory for billing reasons, make sure you fill them in as well!

If all the details have been inserted, select "Submit changes" and leave the rest to us! The refund for your policy will be sent to you in 1-2 working days.



Did this answer your question?